"Dangler Academy Edition" (2 Biscuits) GREEN BISCUIT
Standout with this edition of the GREEN BISCUIT
Slides effortlessly on virtually any rough surface so you can play on driveways, parking lots, streets, basements, tennis courts, etc.
- Stays flat – won’t tumble or flip over
- Plays on the street like a real puck on ice!
- Ideal for beginners up to pros
- Makes playing and training convenient and fun
- Great for street, roller or recreational hockey and off-ice training
- Helps develop confidence and improve the three primary stickhandling skills: one-touch passing, toe-drags, and saucer passes
- Original Green Biscuit. For passing and stick handling practice only. Do not use for shooting practice.
Swedish Wooden Ball
- 2" diameter ball develops extremely soft, quick hands.
- The wood is amazingly durable and can be used on all surfaces, such as wood, tile, concrete, asphalt and even carpet.
- Use this ball together with other pucks, biscuits to increase your ability to handle the puck.
- This ball allows players to work on their speed and agility while stickhandling. Develop skill through practice with one of the best training balls on the market.
* All Sales final