"Dangler Academy edition" Green Biscuit x 1 only sold here.
Slides effortlessly on virtually any rough surface so you can play on driveways, parking lots, streets, basements, tennis courts, etc.
- Stays flat – won’t tumble or flip over
- Plays on the street like a real puck on ice!
- Ideal for beginners up to pros
- Makes playing and training convenient and fun
- Great for street, roller or recreational hockey and off-ice training
- Helps develop confidence and improve the three primary stickhandling skills: one-touch passing, toe-drags, and saucer passes
- For passing and stick handling practice only. Do not use for shooting practice. "SNIPE" Green Biscuit is recommended for shooting.
The NEW and improved ‘Snipe’ x 1 puck has arrived! The ‘Snipe’ puck features new tread on the edge of the puck to give an ice puck feel to your shots. Also, the ‘Snipe’ has new reinforced rivets for added durability. The Green Biscuit™ ‘Snipe’ slides effortlessly over concrete and asphalt. Let those wrist shots, snappers and slap shots go! Get ready to Snipe!
Dangler Academy Swedish stickhandling ball x 1
Great for pre-game warm-ups and off-ice training
This ball allows players to work on their speed and agility while stickhandling. Develop soft, quick hands with one of the best training balls on the market. 2 inches diameter hard wood training ball designed for overspeed training.
Dangler Academy Player Log Booklet x 1 - Interactive booklet for tracking time spent stickhandling & shooting. A start to goal setting. For Coaches, Parents or Kids themselves.
* All sales final